READY FOR THE SUMMER!
We sold this boat new and have it available as a trade with less then 120 fresh water hours on it!
This 265 SSi represents one of the best riding hulls that Chaparral has ever offered…the “extended V-Plane”! It has always been a fresh water boat and it shows! Chaparral as well as many other builders have dropped the cuddy cabin and cruiser boat lines in favor of open bow boats, so this is a very desirable model!
The cabin features a “V-berth” with filler cushions, microwave, ice chest, cedar lined hanging locker, removable table for cockpit/cabin and head compartment with a pump-out porcelain head. Bucket seats with bolsters envelope the captain and first mate, and the dash has a full complement of gauges. The stern features a center walk-thru with “U-shaped” seating and filler cushions to convert the area into a lounge, along with a table mount so you can use the table in either the cockpit OR cabin. A port side ice chest and hide away sink flank the cabin entrance, and the sliding cabin door has steps for access to the forward deck. This boat also includes shore-power with cord and a gray water system.
Power comes from a Mercruiser 6.2 MPI (320 hp) engine and Bravo III sterndrive, so there’s plenty of power for your family adventures.
- Mercruiser 6.2 MX MPI V-8 engine (320 hp)
- Pump-out porcelain head (in separate compartment)
- Snap-in cockpit carpet
- Convenience package (depth finder/transom mounted trim switch)
- Cockpit cover
- Gray water system
- Shore power with cord
- Bimini top with boot
- Zip on clear forward curtain
- “V-berth” filler cushions
- Stern filler cushions
- Sliding cabin door with steps
- Stainless steel bow rails
- Stainless steel cleats (6)
- Cockpit sink/ice chest
- Swim platform ice/storage compartment
- Remote trim switch on swim platform