The Chaparral 19 H20 Ski & Fish is perfect boat for the family that wants to enjoy all that boating has to offer! Fishing, skiing, tubing, boarding…it can do it all!
When Chaparral decided to enter the ski & fish market, it was done using a “clean sheet of paper” approach. From design concept to production, the focus was on versatility and function. To the casual observer there is little that distinguishes the H2O Ski & Fish from the H2O Sport models, but a closer look hints at it’s double life. Most of the interior is easily removable allowing you to convert from serious fishing boat to family fun ship in a matter of minutes. Stainless steel hardware, rot proof Starlite® seat bases, a cockpit drainage system, “Extended V-Plane®” running surface and a molded fiberglass dash are in keeping with the Chaparral DNA. With the standard Mercruiser 200 hp 4.5 liter MPI V-6 engine, you get crisp low-end, controlled mid-range and exciting full throttle performance.
The 19 H2O Ski & Fish has a sizable 11-passenger/1,500lb capacity, and there’s plenty of room to store cargo, with under-seat compartments, floor and console storage as well as rod holders and a 70 aerated live well/cooler built into the rear seat base. The aft-sunlounge is an ideal place to stretch out to soak up the sun, and the removable cushions allow for quick conversion into a casting platform. The bow easily converts into a casting platform with the rear “jump” seats serving double duty as folding casting chairs. Up front, a removable bow mounted trolling motor features a wireless remote control.
At the helm, the aluminum faced, fog resistant gauges provide a wealth of information and are easily legible in all kinds of lighting conditions. The dash is also equipped with easy-access circuit breakers, no more fumbling with fuses…simply reset the breaker and you’re back in business! The loom wrapped wiring harness features water-tight triple O-ring sealed connectors for the ultimate in trouble free electrical systems. Chaparral’s exclusive “Extended V-Plane®” hull utilizes an extended “in water” running surface creating a superior ride and better stability under nearly all conditions, and gives you the comfort and ride comparable to a larger boat. This highly awarded hull also provides quicker planning times, and then keeps your boat on plane at a much lower RPM creating one of the most fuel efficient boats in their class…translating into less time at the gas dock, and more money in your pocket. Another place you’ll notice the benefits derived from this design is in the high freeboard. You sit deeper in the cockpit, giving you a drier, safer ride.
“Real Deal” pricing make the Chaparral 19 H2O Ski & Fish the “boat to beat”!
- Lifetime Limited Hull Warranty
- 5-Year Premier Component Warranty
- Extended V-Plane Hull
- Integrated Swim Platform
- Premium Gelcoat and Hydropel Resin
- Stainless Steel Triple Fastened Rubrail
- Premium Expanded Vinyl
- NanoBlock Vinyl Protection Treatment
- Full Height Walk-Thru Windshield
- Gas Assisted Engine Box
- Anti-theft Fuel Fills
- Built in 70 qt Aerated Livewell/Cooler
- Stainless Steel Grab Handles
- Fiberglass “Non-Skid” Cockpit Liner
- CDS® Cockpit Drainage System
- Glare Resistant Fiberglass Helm
- Fog Resistant Glass Lense Gauges
- Water Resistant Circuit Breakers
- 12 Volt Dash Outlet
- AM/FM Stereo with MP3 Port
- Battery On/Off Switch
- Automatic Bilge Pump
- Single Axle Custom Trailer w/Swing Tongue & Brakes
- Plus lots more!
- Mercruiser 4.5 Liter MPI Engine (200 HP V-6)
- Mercruiser “Alpha” Sterndrive
- Wide Band Hull (Electric Blue)
- GARMIN “Striker 4” Fish Finder
- Beach Weave Snap-in Carpet
- Cockpit & Bow Covers
- Dual Battery Charger 12V/12 A
- MotorGuide X3 Trolling Motor
- Stainless “Pull-up” Cleats
- Deluxe Package*
* Deluxe Package Includes: a Digital Depth Gauge, Bimini Top w/Boot, Ultra Comfort Pedestal Seats w/Flip-up Bolsters, Port Console Storage Door, and Deluxe Badging.