In a world where we’re taught that price dictates quality, the Chaparral H2O series of boats offer a breath of fresh air!
Chaparral’s wildly popular H2O Series is the talk of the water with boats from 19′-23′. These boats are “equipped, not stripped” with quality features you’ve come to expect, like a molded fiberglass dash, cockpit drainage system, composite seat bases, and stainless steel hardware to mention a few…all of which adds to long term durability and better resale. Chaparral’s exclusive “Extended V-Plane” hull utilizes an extended “in water” running surface creating a superior ride and better stability under nearly all conditions, plus the comfort and ride comparable to a larger boat. This highly awarded hull also provides a quicker planning time, and then keeps your boat on plane at a much lower RPM creating one of the most fuel efficient boats in their class…translating into less time at the gas dock, and more money in your pocket. Another place you’ll notice the benefits derived from this design is in the high freeboard…..you sit deeper in the cockpit, giving you a drier, safer ride.
This boat features the optional 250 hp Mercruiser 4.5 liter MPI V-6 engine, to give you crisp low-end, controlled mid-range and exciting full throttle performance. The 21 H2O Sport has wraparound seat backs in the bow, an anchor locker, stainless steel grab handles, recessed stereo speakers and a sizable 12-passenger/1,600lb capacity. There is plenty of room to store cargo, with under-seat compartments, floor and console storage as well as a 70 quart ice chest built into the rear seat base. The aft-sunlounge is an ideal place to stretch out to soak up the sun, flip up side cushions allow for passage into the cockpit without walking on the upholstery.
The H2O gauges provide a wealth of information at a glance. The aluminum faced, fog resistant gauges are accented with stainless steel bezels and are easily legible in all kinds of lighting conditions. The dash is also equipped with easy-access circuit breakers, no more fumbling with fuses…simply reset the breaker and you are back in business! The loom wrapped wiring harness features water-tight triple O-ring sealed connectors for the ultimate in trouble free electrical systems.
While it’s said that “price sells”, there’s so much more to consider when making your investment in a new boat and with Chaparral’s extremely competitive “Real Deal” pricing, you just can’t find a better quality boat for less…. although you can find less boat for more!
“Real Deal,” pricing make the Chaparral 21 H2O Sport the “boat to beat”!
- Lifetime Limited Hull Warranty
- 5-Year Premier Component Warranty
- Extended V-Plane Hull
- Integrated Swim Platform
- Premium Gelcoat and Hydropel Resin
- Stainless Steel Triple Fastened Rubrail
- Wide Band Hull Side
- Premium Expanded Vinyl
- NanoBlock Vinyl Protection Treatment
- Full Height Walk-Thru Windshield
- Gas Assisted Engine Box
- Anti-theft Fuel Fills
- Built in 70 qt Cooler
- Stainless Steel Grab Handles
- Fiberglass “Non-Skid” Cockpit Liner
- CDS® Cockpit Drainage System
- Glare Resistant Fiberglass Helm
- Fog Resistant Glass Lense Gauges
- Water Resistant Circuit Breakers
- 12 Volt Dash Outlet
- AM/FM Stereo with MP3 Port
- Battery On/Off Switch
- Automatic Bilge Pump
- Anchor Locker
- Tandem Axle Custom Trailer
- Swing-away Tongue & Brakes
- Plus lots more!
- Mercruiser 4.5 Liter MPI Engine (250 HP V-6)
- Mercruiser “Alpha” Sterndrive
- Folding Velocity Arch Tower (Black)
- Wide Band Hull (Alloy Gray)
- Black Hull Bottom
- “SX” Graphics (Black)
- Docking Lights
- Bow Area Filler Cushion
- Stainless Steel Pull-up Cleats
- Beach Weave Snap-In Carpet
- Bow Walk-Thru Door
- Cockpit & Bow Covers (Black)
- Deluxe Package*
- Air Pump
* Deluxe Package Includes: a Digital Depth Gauge, Bimini Top w/Boot, Ultra Comfort Pedestal Seats w/Flip-up Bolsters, Port Side Storage Door, and Deluxe Badging.