The roomy “Wide Tech” bow design and exclusive “Extended V-Plane Hull” combine to make the Chaparral 246 SSi our most popular model. With excellent low-speed stability and precision tracking, the Chaparral 246 SSi is a great boat for skiing/wake-boarding and tubing! The wave taming “Extended V-Plane” hull is quick to plane, and gives you a bigger/deeper/wider/drier, and safer boat, plus Chaparral boats are known for their ability to out-perform the competition size for size!
Some may say Chaparral is obsessed in their pursuit of perfection…and just maybe they are but in the end you gain from their obsession! Case in point is the 246 SSi. The SSi flagship puts a premium on seating and on-the-water entertaining. With engine options from 300 to 350 horsepower, you can enjoy the freedom of a go-anywhere, do-anything family bowrider that is efficient and responsive. Loaded with standard equipment, the 246SSi also lets you select from an options list that includes snap-in carpet, a bow filler cushion and a velocity tower.
You can pay more for a “name”, but you can’t get more boat for your money! The Chaparral 246 SSi gives you more of what you buy a boat for.
- LIFETIME Limited Hull Warranty
- Extended “V-Plane” Hull
- Quad-Radial Lamination
- Dupont Kevler Reinforcement
- Hydropel Resin
- Premium Gelcoat
- Extended “V-Plane” Hull
- Premium Expanded Vinyl w/”NanoBlock” Protection
- Stainless Steel Electro-Polished Thru-Hull Fittings
- “CDS” Cockpit Drainage System
- Self Bailing Cockpit
- Stainless Steel Elliptical Grabrails
- Custom Molded Dash and Accessory Panels
- “Constant-Light” Illuminated Switches
- Instrument Dimmer Switch
- Water Resistant Circuit Breakers
- “Fog resistant” Gauges w/Stainless Bezels
- Premium AM/FM Sound System
- USB Hub & MP3 Jack
- Water Resistant Speakers
- Walk-Thru Transom Access
- Carry-on IGLOO Cooler
- Large Enclosed Head
- Tilt Steering Wheel
- “Stand up” Bimini Top with Boot
- Gas Assisted Engine Hatch
- Battery ON/OFF Switch
- Automatic Bilge Pump
- Plus much more!
- Mercruiser 6.2L MPI (300 hp) Engine
- Mercruiser “Bravo III” Drive
- GARMIN 742XS GPS
- Wide Band Gelcoat (Alloy Gray)
- “Beachweave” Snap-in Cockpit Carpet
- SIRIUS Satellite Stereo
- Pump-out Porta-potti
- Dual Batteries w/Crossover Switch
- Bow & Cockpit Covers
- Preferred Package*
- Deluxe Package**
* Preferred Package Includes: Digital Depth Gauge, Transom Tilt Switch, Transom & Helm Mount Stereo Remotes, Docking Lights, Pull Up Cleats, Stainless Steel Speaker Covers, Bow Scuff Pad, Galvanized Anchor, Air Pump.
** Deluxe Package Includes: Preferred Package PLUS: Premium Bucket Seats, Leather Steering Wheel, Bow Filler Cushion, Cockpit Table and Deluxe Badging.