In a world where we’re taught that price dictates quality, the Chaparral SSi series of boats offer a breath of fresh air!
Chaparral’s wildly popular H2O series of boats is now part of the the SSi line, featuring boats from 19′-24’6″. These boats are “equipped, not stripped” with quality features you’ve come to expect, like a molded fiberglass dash with brow, cockpit drainage system, composite seat bases, and stainless steel hardware, just to mention a few…all of which adds to long term durability and better resale.
Chaparral’s exclusive “Extended V-Plane” hull utilizes an extended “in water” running surface creating a superior ride and better stability under nearly all conditions, plus the comfort and ride comparable to a larger boat. This highly awarded hull also provides a quicker planning time, and then keeps your boat on plane at a much lower RPM creating one of the most fuel efficient boats in their class…translating into less time at the gas dock, and more money in your pocket. Another place you’ll notice the benefits derived from this design is in the high freeboard…..you sit deeper in the cockpit, giving you a drier, safer ride. With the Mercruiser 200 hp 4.5 liter MPI V-6 engine, you get crisp low-end, controlled mid-range and exciting full throttle performance.
Unique to the Ski & Fish series, are removable “snap in” seat bases in the bow, removable “snap in” sunlounge cushions aft, convertible pedestal seats, side compartment rod holders, 70qt combination aerated live-well/cooler and they come pre-wired for a bow trolling motor. Other features include an anchor locker with holder, stainless steel grab handles, and recessed stereo speakers. With a 12 person capacity (1625 lbs), you’ll appreciate all of the room for cargo, with under-seat, floor and console storage compartments.
The well appointed dash provide a wealth of information at a glance. The aluminum faced, fog resistant gauges are accented with stainless steel bezels and are easily legible in all kinds of lighting conditions. The dash is also equipped with easy-access circuit breakers, no fumbling with fuses…simply reset the breaker and you are back in business! The loom wrapped wiring harness features water-tight triple O-ring sealed connectors for the ultimate in trouble free electrical systems.
While it’s said that “price sells”, there’s so much more to consider when making your investment in a new boat and with Chaparral’s extremely competitive “Chaparral One Pricing”, you just can’t find a better quality boat for less…. although you can find less boat for more!
With all the Chaparral SSi has going for it, it’s the “boat to beat”!
- Lifetime Limited Hull Warranty
- 5-Year Premier Component Warranty
- Extended V-Plane Hull
- Integrated Swim Platform
- Premium Gelcoat and Hydropel Resin
- Stainless Steel/Nylon Rubrail
- Wide Band Hull Side
- Premium Expanded Vinyl
- NanoBlock Vinyl Protection Treatment
- Full Height Walk-Thru Windshield
- Gas Assisted Engine Box
- Anti-theft Fuel Fills
- Built in 70 qt Cooler
- Stainless Steel Grab Handles
- Fiberglass “Non-Skid” Cockpit Liner
- CDS® Cockpit Drainage System
- Glare Resistant Fiberglass Helm
- Fog Resistant Glass Lense Gauges
- Water Resistant Circuit Breakers
- Pre-wired for Trolling Motor
- 12 Volt Dash Outlet
- AM/FM Stereo with MP3 Port
- Battery On/Off Switch
- Automatic Bilge Pump
- Anchor Locker
- Tandem Axle Custom Trailer
- Swing-away Tongue & Brakes
- Plus lots more!
- Mercruiser 4.5 Liter MPI V-6 Engine (200 HP)
- Mercruiser “Alpha” Sterndrive
- Triple Bank Battery Charger-12/24 Volt
- Garmin GPSMap 742xs
- Wide Band Hull (Alloy Gray)
- SX Graphic (White)
- Stainless Steel Pull-up Cleats
- Beach Weave Snap-In Flooring
- Bow Walk-Thru Door
- Cockpit & Bow Covers (Black)
- Docking Lights
- Custom Galvanized Anchor
- Deluxe Package*
* Deluxe Package Includes: a Digital Depth Gauge, Bimini Top w/Boot, Ultra Comfort Pedestal Seats w/Flip-up Bolsters, Port Side Storage Door and Deluxe Badging.
More pictures coming soon!