In a world where we’re taught that price dictates quality, the Chaparral SSi series of boats offer a breath of fresh air!
Chaparral’s wildly popular SSi Series is the talk of the water with boats from 19′-23′. These boats are “equipped, not stripped” with quality features you’ve come to expect from Chaparral, like a molded fiberglass dash, cockpit drainage system, composite seat bases, and stainless steel hardware to mention a few…all of which adds to long term durability and better resale.
Chaparral’s exclusive “Extended V-Plane” hull utilizes an extended “in water” running surface creating a superior ride and better stability under nearly all conditions, along with the comfort and ride comparable to a larger boat. This highly awarded hull also provides a quicker planning time, and then keeps your boat on plane at a much lower RPM creating one of the most fuel efficient boats in their class…translating into less time at the gas dock, and more money in your pocket. Another place you’ll notice the benefits derived from this hull design is in the high freeboard…..you sit deeper in the cockpit, giving you a drier, safer ride.
With the standard Mercruiser 4.5 liter MPI (200 hp) V-6 engine, you get crisp low-end, controlled mid-range and exciting full throttle performance. The 21 SSi Sport has wraparound seat backs in the bow, an anchor locker, stainless steel grab handles, recessed stereo speakers and a sizable 12-passenger/1,625 lb capacity. There is plenty of room for cargo, with under-seat compartments, floor and console storage as well as a 70 quart ice chest built into the rear seat base. New for ’21 is the “tri-position lounge” with flip up side and rear cushions for walk-thru boarding, lounging, and an aft facing seat, perfect for staying involved with in water activities.
The SSi gauges provide a wealth of information at a glance. The aluminum faced, fog resistant gauges are accented with stainless steel bezels and are easily legible in all kinds of lighting conditions. The dash is also equipped with easy-access circuit breakers, no fumbling with fuses…simply reset the breaker and you are back in business! The loom wrapped wiring harness features water-tight triple O-ring sealed connectors for the ultimate in trouble free electrical systems.
While it’s said that “price sells”, there’s so much more to consider when making your investment in a new boat! With the extremely competitive “Chaparral One Price” program, you just can’t find a better quality boat for less…. although you can find less boat for more!
- Lifetime Limited Hull Warranty
- 5-Year Premier Component Warranty (No Charge Option)
- Extended V-Plane Hull
- Integrated Swim Platform
- Premium Gelcoat and Hydropel Resin
- Stainless Steel Triple Fastened Rubrail
- Wide Band Hull Side (No Charge Option)
- Premium Expanded Vinyl
- NanoBlock Vinyl Protection Treatment
- Wraparound Walk-Thru Windshield
- Gas Assisted Engine Box
- Anti-theft Fuel Fill
- Built in 70 qt Ice Chest
- Stainless Steel Grab Handles
- Fiberglass “Non-Skid” Cockpit Liner
- CDS® Cockpit Drainage System
- Glare Resistant Fiberglass Helm
- Fog Resistant Glass Lens Gauges
- Water Resistant Circuit Breakers
- 12 Volt Dash Outlet
- AM/FM Stereo with MP3 Port
- Water Resistant Speakers Blue LED Lighting (4)
- Battery On/Off Switch
- Automatic Bilge Pump
- Anchor Locker
- Tandem Axle Custom Trailer
- Swing-away Tongue & Brakes
- Plus lots more!
- Mercruiser 4.5 Liter MPI Engine (250 HP V-6)
- Mercruiser “Alpha” Sterndrive
- Folding Velocity Arch Tower (White)
- Wide Band Hull (Biscayne Blue)
- VX Sport Graphic (White/Alloy Gray)
- Bowrider Filler Cushion
- Beach Weave Snap-in Flooring
- Stainless Steel Pull-up Cleats
- Bow Walk-Thru Door
- Cockpit & Bow Covers (Blue)
- Deluxe Package*
- Docking Lights
- Air Pump
- Custom Galvanized Anchor
* Deluxe Package Includes: Digital Depth Gauge, Bimini Top w/Boot, Ultra Comfort Pedestal Seats w/Flip-up Bolsters, Port Side Storage Door and Deluxe Badging.
Exterior: White w/Biscayne Blue Interior: Sterling